• First National currently has over $90 billion in mortgages under administration, making them the largest non-bank originator and underwriter of mortgages in Canada.
• They offer both residential and commercial mortgage financing.
• First National is synonymous with service! They are driven by innovation and technology to help the mortgage application process be more efficient.
• First National strives for quick approvals and equally important, document reviews.
• Customers can pay up to 15% of the original principal on any payment date in $100 increments.
• Double-up privileges; double monthly payments on any payment date without penalty. A First National doubled-up payment must be equal to twice the amount of the current payment.
• Flexible payment options; weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly fixed payments.
• All First National mortgages are transferable so you may move your mortgage to another property, based on qualification.
• After your mortgage funds, you will receive a First National Welcome Package.
• Mortgage pre-approvals with rate guarantees of 120 days.
• Mortgages for owner occupied homes, vacation properties, second homes, rental properties, and purchase + improvements.
• First National customers can access their mortgage information at any time through My Mortgage, available through the First National website, which gives you online and telephone access to your mortgage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Working with First National, you get the benefit of:
• A track record of more than 30 years in the industry, making them the largest non-bank provider of single-family residential mortgages that currently serves the mortgage needs of over 200,000 Canadians.
• A national presence that includes four regional offices, four regional sales managers, more than 30 account managers and more than 170 team leaders, underwriters and fulfillment specialists.
• A lender with a sole focus on mortgages and long history supporting, promoting and advancing the broker community.
First National is a monoline lender. For more information on what a monoline lender is and their role in the mortgage market, click here.
For more information, here is their First National Consumer Brochure.
First National is a solid broker lender partner. With competitive rates & service to match, they are a great lender choice!